This is what the multi-language filter would lead you to believe...
1. Open Language Manager Content tab and make sure the Languages you want to use in contents are published and have a Language Code for the URL as well as prefix for the image used in the module display.
2. Create a Home page by assigning a language to a menu item and defining it as Default Home page for each published content language.
3. Thereafter, you can assign a language to any Article, Category, Module, News Feed, Web Links in Joomla.
4. Make sure the module is published and the plugin is enabled.
5. When using associated items, make sure the module is displayed on the pages concerned.
6. The way the flags or names of the languages are displayed is defined by the ordering in the Language Manager - Content Languages.
... but it's not really that simple. It took me an hour to get through it the first time to understand what it really meant. I could probably do it in 30 minutes or less next time, but it was surprising how if you missed a detail it wouldn't work.
It's definitely getting a video workup.Write comment (0 Comments)
Teach someone(something) to be as good or better than you. Teach them to be as responsible or more responsible than you. To use those skills for good. for the benefit of all kind, not just mankind. Teach them to be respectful of their environment and the things and people around them. Teach them to allow other people and places to grow in their own way without judgement. Teach them what's acceptable and what's not acceptable for the places they are.Write comment (1 Comment)
Driving a vehicle with mechanical issues up hill, on a dangerous cliff-side road with potholes and falling rocks. Children in the back that were OK at the beginning of the trip.. now screaming, throwing fits and every moment or two, saying "are we there yet?" or "I want a treat!" and wanting you to stop everything and take the time to explain fully what the latest is, and "why" we're not there yet.
Take your focus off the road and the goal to explain it to them. Then, a few moments after you get back on that road and start navigating it, rinse and repeat.
You're obligated and honor bound not to throw the children off the cliff, and you're doing your best to do the longer than expected drive to the goal. You've even vowed not to take on any more children until you unload these ones properly and fix your vehicle.
Are we there yet? ..and oh "how long is a piece of string?".
That.Write comment (0 Comments)
Write comment (0 Comments)
Apparently my OBDII cable driver was the culprit. Once I replaced the driver and gave the van power off our battery pack, it coughed up a series of codes that told me I have 2 injectors out, and need both O2 sensors. This is great news, since I thought I had an issue with the ECU. I now have one spare, and may consider selling it since I've also seen the cover available online to replace the one I damaged.
These are the injectors I'm going to get (if you suggest not doing it, let me know in the comments part below.)